We are following all Rhode Island government and health department guidelines. We need your help to assure we satisfy these guidelines, which you may review at reopeningri.com.
- PLEASE stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Facial coverings are required for entry. You may remove your facial covering only when you are seated.
- One person from each party will be required to give their name and phone number.
- Reservations for any party size are strongly encouraged. Please call in and leave your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, TIME, DATE, PARTY SIZE, and PREFERENCE FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR SEATING.
- PLEASE NOTE: We have limited seating, both inside and out. We will call and confirm your reservation. Please call and cancel your reservation if you are not able to make it. You will lose your reservation if you are 10 minutes late. Please plan on 90 minutes’ dining time.
Please be patient as we resume operations in the new normal.
Located in downtown Westerly, right on the Pawcatuck River.
Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date menu.